METHOD 1: SELECTING THE NETWORK FROM THE CONTROL PANEL
It is one of the simplest methods to connect the printer to the wireless network. Here are the steps to do so.
- Press the Wireless button on the Canon D570 printer control panel.
- Use the navigation buttons on the control panel and select Network Settings; press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN settings option and press the OK button.
- Press the Yes button if you see the display showing the message Enable the wireless LAN?; press OK once done.
- In the Wireless LAN Settings menu, select SSID Settings.
- Choose the Select Access Point option and press OK.
- The Canon printer will now scan for available wireless routers.
- Select your wireless router and press the OK button.
- Enter the password for your wireless network and press the Yes button.
- The display will now show the Connecting message.
- The Wireless LED on the printer will start blinking.
- Once the connection is established, the light will turn solid green.
The Canon imageCLASS D570 wireless setup is now complete.
METHOD 2: WPS METHOD
When it comes to the WPS method, there are different ways to connect to a wireless network. Let us see the method for Push Button setup.
Push Button Method
- Press the Wireless button.
- When the display opens up, use the navigation buttons and select Network Settings. Press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Settings, then press the OK button.
- Make sure that you read the message on the screen; simply press the OK button later on.
- Under Wireless LAN Settings, scroll and select the WPS Push Button Mode option.
- Select the Yes button to confirm the WPS Push Button Mode selection.
- Now, press the WPS button on the router within the next 2 minutes.
- The Canon printer will now try to find the connection coming from the router.
- After 30 seconds, the printer will be connected to the wireless network.
The Canon imageCLASS D570 wireless setup is complete using the WPS method.
Follow the steps as mentioned in this article to perform the wireless setup for the Canon imageCLASS D570 printer. If you have any clarifications that need to be sorted, click the Call button on this page. Our technical team will help you resolve the issue in no time.