[Solved] Canon Pixma G3000 Not Printing
Is your Canon Pixma G3000 Not Printing? We have provided the troubleshooting steps to solve your printers issues here.
In most cases, users experienced printing issues when there is a communication breakdown between the printer and the computer. Go through the steps given below to fix the printing issues on your Canon Pixma G3000 Printer.
Checking Canon Pixma G3000 Manually:
- First, verify whether Canon Pixma G3000 Printer is turned on and check the power cord connected to your printers rear port.
- Next, check the USB or Wi-Fi connection between your printer and the computer.
- If necessary, restart your printer and reestablish the connection.
- Ensure that no paper is jammed inside your printer. If you find any paper or pieces of paper jammed inside, remove them gently without damaging the internal parts of the printer.
- Also, visually check the ink tanks. If the ink tank is empty, refill it with the ink recommended by Canon.