Canon Pixma MG3600 is a Wireless All-in-One printer that comes with color InkJet printing technology. The device is designed to be compact so that it never occupies much space. The device also delivers speedy print, scan, and copy functions. You can enjoy printing from any place in your room with the help of a wireless network connection. It is easy to set up a wireless network for the device, and it can be done in simple steps. Let us see how to connect Canon MG3600 printer to Wi-Fi.
Steps To Connect Canon Mg3600 Printer To Wi-fi
- Ensure that the power cord’s connected to the printer and press the Power button on the printer.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router and ensure that the printer is placed within the Wi-Fi router range.
- Also, check whether the Wi-Fi router has the WPS button.
- Press the Resume or Cancel button and hold it until the LED light flashes 21 times to reset the network settings.
- Next, press the Wi-Fi button on the printer control panel and hold it until the powerful flashlight on the control panel turns on.
- Press the Black button and then again press the Wi-Fi button.
- Make sure that the Power light blinks rapidly.
- Now, press the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router within two minutes.
- The printer's blue light will flash while connecting with the router, and the power light stops blinking once the machine is connected to the router.
- Now, the Canon MG3600 printer is connected to the Wi-Fi router.
- Run a test print by printing the network configuration page.