HOW TO RESET CANON PIXMA TR8660 PRINTER
While troubleshooting your Canon printer, you may need to completely reset the Canon Pixma TR8660 printer. A factory reset will return your printer to its default factory settings. The steps given here will help you to reset your Canon PIXMA TR8660 printer.
Steps to reset Canon PIXMA TR8660:
- Step 1 Turn on the printer and tap Setup.
- Step 2 Keep tapping the arrow buttons until you navigate to Device Settings.
- Step 3 Once you reached device settings, press OK.
- Step 4 Keep tapping the arrow buttons until you navigate to the Reset Setting. Then printer OK.
- Step 5 Next, navigate to Reset all and then press OK.
- Step 6 If you are prompted to confirm the selection, tap on Yes.
- Step 7 Press OK and this will reset your Canon PIXMA TR8660 printer.
There are certain settings that won’t be changed to the default settings.
- The language that you have chosen to display on the touch screen.
- The present position of the print head.
- The country or region while you chose at the time of setup.
- Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for the encryption method (SSL/TLS) setting.
If you need remote assistance in resetting your Canon PIXMA TR8660 printer, contact our support team.