How To Reset Canon Printer
Generally, many methods are there to resolve the printer issue. The reset process is also performed as part of troubleshooting. When the troubleshooting solutions fail to fix the issue, you can reset the printer settings to default. Based on your printer model, the reset process may vary. The below section explains how to reset the Canon printer.The Canon’s PIXMA and MAXIFY series are the top-ranked wireless inkjet printers; the working functions, features, and the reset procedure of these two series are almost the same.
Resetting the Canon PIXMA or MAXIFY printer
- On your Canon printer’s control panel, press the Setup button.
- Now, from the list of setup options, choose the Device Settings option.
- Scroll down the Device Settings screen and select the Reset setting option.
- Select Reset all > Yes > OK.
- Now, your printer settings will be restored to the default.
Resetting the Canon Selphy printer
You can restore the Canon Selphy printer settings to the default by performing the hard reset. The following instructions also explain the same.
- Turn off your Canon Selphy printer if it is turned on.
- Unplug all the cables from the printer.
- Now, locate your printer’s Power button and press it five times.
- Leave the printer disconnected for a 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then, reconnect the power cable and turn on your printer.
- Now, you can see the printer settings are restored.
Resetting the Canon imageCLASS printer
- Initially, make sure that your printer is turned off. (Note: If your printer is turned on, turn it off, and follow the instructions given below.)
- Press the Power and Reset button simultaneously for a two or three seconds (press the Reset button using the pen’s tip or thin pin).
- Now, the printer settings will be reset to default.
To know more about how to reset the Canon printer, contact us.